Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Coming Home...

The name of the blog is "In Search of the Silver Bullet" and it is meant to be a pun. In my opinion, there are no "silver bullets" in education, but there are some that will maim the wearwolf...or at least really tick him off!

I have been looking for a good place to blog for a while.

I started with Blogger, tried our School Fusion site, made my way to Edublogs, and now the Prodigal Son has returned. I just like Blogger. It's easy to use, there are no ads, and it is familiar.

So I will set up shop here for a while. It's no silver bullet, but it works pretty well.

So I will talk about educational techniques, technology, and philosophies that I come across and deal with in my discussions and interactions with teachers, friends, family, and colleagues. Again, there won't always be a conclusion or an answer...this is an ongoing journey!

Have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment